The Seder is just around the corner and it’s a great time to start preparing. Divrei Torah and vertlach at the Seder are wonderful, but it’s important to focus on the key points of the seder. A friend of mine developed this overview of the “Key Points of the Seder”.
Here’s are the Key Points of the Seder in text:
1) Tell the Detailed Story – Sippur Yetzias Mitzraim
2) Use Imagery & Details to Really Live/Feel It
3) Strengthen Your Emunah
a. Hashem Exists
b. Hashem is Directly Involved – Hashgacha Pratis
c. Hashem is One – No Other
4) Feel the Gratitude – Hakaros HaTov
5) Give Thanks, Sing, Praise – L’Hodos, L’Hallel, L’Shevach
6) Serve Hashem with Love, Joy and Enthusiasm
Download the one page graphic here.