I attended the wedding of a close friend’s son and it’s an occasion to take note and be thankful to Hashem for the wonderful communities that we live in and the wonderful Simchos we share. The Internet can often be a negative place and I think it’s important that we keep our primary focus on the wonderful things in our day to day lives.
So here are 10 things I like about my community and their Simchos:
1. You’re spiritually oriented.
2. You enjoy the food served at Simchos.
3. You can have deep meaningful conversations.
4. You’re not materialistic.
5. You know how to drink, without ever getting drunk.
6. You have great respect for Rabbeim.
7. You’re a pleasure to spend time with.
8. You care about people.
9. You have a great sense of humor.
10. You care about the community.